Fake terror is nothing new. According to recently released files, our government planned Operation Northwoods to stage phony terror attacks against American citizens in the wake of the Bay of Pigs. These attacks were designed to anger Americans into support for a second invasion of Cuba. Luckily, the plan was spiked by JFK. If our government has ever actually carried out such plans to stage phony terror attacks, the documents have remained classified. Given the reality of Operation Northwoods, or the manner in which FDR maneuvered Japan into attacking Pearl Harbor, one cannot rule out the possibility that, once again. The people of the United States are being lied to by their own government. Author Ken Hudnall dissects historical events and makes a compelling case that the false flag nature of Operation Northwoods has been pervasive since the Middle Ages.
Presented in this text are answers to the following questions:
* Who was behind the September 11th, 2001 attacks and what companies profited from that dreadful day?
* Did Abraham Lincoln force the situation at Fort Sumter to spark the Civil War
* What really happened to the USS Maine and how did the news media create the Spanish America war?
* Did FDR have intelligence that could have prevented the attacks on Pearl Harbor?
* Were the Knights Templar victims of an Operation Northwoods style downfall?
* Was the Zimmerman Telegram a construct by the Wilson administration used to lure us into the First World War?
Retired Army Captain Ken Hudnall reveals the truth behind these convenient happenstances and many more throughout history in The Northwoods Conspiracy.
The Nortwoods Conspiracy is available in eBook format at fine online retails such as Amazon, Amazon UK, Barnes and Noble, Kobo eBooks, iBookstore, Scribd, and Smashwords.
About Author Ken Hudnall
Military veteran, Captain Ken Hudnall, was an instructor in urban warfare at the United States Army Infantry School and is the author of 40 plus books, including the award winning Manhattan Conspiracy series. The first in the series was written in 1992, but was a chillingly accurate portrait of the terrorist attacks on New York City in both 1993 and 2001. He has appeared on CNN, FOX News, Coast to Coast AM and other major networks as a special consultant in urban warfare. In addition to his works of fiction, he has written extensively on the issues of unidentified flying objects and national security. Ken also hosts a nightly talk show on his radio networkthat deals with the paranormal, conspiracies, and the unexplained. Ken currently lives in El Paso, Texas with his wife. To find out more about Ken, visit his website at www.kenhudnall.com.